How Africans In Diaspora can Positively Impact The African Tech-Space:
Careerwatch.ng is a leading educational website that help students make informed career decisions. We also recognize the power of written words and we are backed by an NGO to offer a scholarship award to Undergraduates with African roots. The Careerwatch scholarship contest winner will receive a price of $1000.
Careerwatch recognize the power of written words and want to help Undergraduates students with African roots exhibit their abilities in creative writing on the Topic “How Africans in Diaspora can positively Impact The African Tech Space.”
One outstanding essay will be picked as the scholarship winner. The winning essay will also be published on our website with credit to the author.
- All essays must be submitted by Feb. 1st, 2021.
- The student must have African roots.
- This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- Essay must be 300-500 words.
- The student must be currently enrolled in or enrolled to begin higher education studies in the fall semester 2021.
- While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, value of the provided information and few others.
- This is an on-going scholarship. The above deadline refers to the current cycle only.
How To Submit Your Essay
- Please save your essay as a Word document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please title your e-mail “2020 Scholarship Submission – Last Name, First Name.”
- Please include a brief (50-100 words) personal bio. This bio will be published the scholarship page.
- Please note that before receiving any scholarship, selected essay writers must provide proof of identification and current residence.
2021 Scholarship Winner Announcement
We are accepting submissions for the Careerwatch Scholarship Essay Contest scholarship contest through February 2021. The winner will be notified by the 4th of February and announced on the site at a later date.