In this post, we have carefully treated the school fees and the admission requirements of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU).
So, if you are an aspirant, or just an enthusiast who has been wondering about these subjects, I urge you to read carefully.
Undergraduate School Fees
|Charges||Fresher (100 Level)||Fresher (200 Level)||Other Returning Students|
|Student's medical services/TISHIP||N2000||N3000||N3000|
|Semester Result Collection Fee||-||-||N1000|
|Municipal Service fee||-||N4000||N4000|
|Entry Qualification Verification||N2500||N5000||N5000|
Postgraduate School Fees
At the time of making this post, the postgraduate school fees of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has not been made public.
We promise to keep you updated as soon as it is published.
ATBU Undergraduate Admission Guidelines
Candidates seeking admission into the undergraduate programmes of the University can apply either through UTME or Direct Entry.
The candidates who will be considered for admission are those who satisfied the admission criteria and followed the procedure.
- UTME and DE candidates must have five (5) credit passes in O’Level in relevant subjects, obtained in a maximum of two sittings. The subjects must include English, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant in your field.
- UTME candidates must score an acceptable mark in JAMB (Not less than 180).
- Direct entry candidates must have two A’level passes at least, or its equivalent.
- Candidates with a minimum of credit passes in NCE, OND, HND are eligible for DE.
- Both UTME and DE candidates must choose the University as their preferred choice of institution during application.
ATBU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidates for PGD must be graduates of a recognised university, with a minimum of 3rd class, or HND holders having a minimum of upper credit.
- Masters degree candidate must be graduates of a recognised university, having a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division).
- Holders of HND or 3rd class degree must possess an appropriate PGD to qualify for a Masters programme.
- The applicants of either M.Phil or PhD must have a Masters degree with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 (on 5.0 scale), or 3.5 (on 4.0 scale).
How to Apply
To get started,
- Enter www.atbu.edu.ng
- On the Important Links tab, click “Postgraduate“
- Click the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- Fill your details in the form and sign up afterwards.