If you are an aspirant of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, one piece of information you must get your hands to is the cut-off mark of he institution.
We are pleased to inform you that the the school had released their cut-off marks (both JAMB and departmental). In this post, you’ll learn all about them.
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti JAMB Cut-Off Mark
- 1.1 Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- 1.2 History
- 1.3 Faculties and Departments
- 1.4 FAQs
- 1.5 Related Topics:
- 1.6 Share this:
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti JAMB Cut-Off Mark
The JAMB cut-off of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti is 150. Therefore, you are only eligible for admission into the institution if you have made up to this score in your UTME.
If by chance you did not make up to this, you still have the option to buy JAMB change of course form and switch to another institution with a lower cut-off mark.
Departmental Cut-Off Marks
Scoring the JAMB cut-off make of Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti is not the only primary requirement you have to meet; your aggregate score must be up to your department’s requirement.
|2||Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineer||45|
|5||Banking & Finance||50|
|7||Business Administration & Management||56|
|10||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||50|
|11||Estate Management & Valuation||45|
|13||Glass & Ceramics Technology||40|
|16||Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology||45|
|17||Office Technology and Management||50|
|18||Purchasing and Supply||45|
|21||Mathematics & Statistics||40|
|22||Survey and Geo-Informatics||40|
|23||Urban and Regional Planning||40|
How to calculate your aggregate
1. Before you calculate, take your O’Level points as follows:
- A1 = 6
- B2 = 5
- B3 = 4
- C4 = 3
- C5 = 2
- C6 = 1
- D7, E8 and F9 = 0 (Not valuable)
2. Number of O’Level sittings
- One sitting = 10 points
- Two sittings = 6 points
However, O’Level constitutes 40% while your JAMB score takes the remaining 60%
Now to calculate,
- Sum the points of your five (5) most relevant O’level subjects (Let’s name the result X)
- Add the points of your O’Level sittings (Let’s name the result Y)
- Divide your JAMB score by 6.66666667 (Let’s name the result Z)
- Now, add X, Y and Z. The result of this final operation is your aggregate.
Let’s take for example:
Titilayo is a science student who applied for Civil Engineering in Poly Ado-Ekiti.
She scored 250 in JAMB and she had the following in her O’Level in ONE sitting:
- English = B3
- Mathematics = A1
- Physics = B2
- Chemistry = C4
- Biology =B3
Her aggregate would be calculated thus:
(4 + 6 + 5 + 3 + 4) +10 = 32
250/6.66666667 = 37.5
Aggregate = 32 +37.5 = 69.5
With this score, Titilayo can be admitted into Civil Engineering department of this institution comfortably.
The institution we know today as Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti was established in 1977 in Jos , Plateau State. But it continued to move until it got to its present location.
Around 1978, the polytechnic had about 350 full-time students and 950 staff. Today, same school records over 10,000 students dispersed across the Ordinary and Higher Diploma programmes offered by the school.
It also has a staff strength of over 1500 currently. Therefore, one can comfortably say that the institution is on the road to bigger success.
Faculties and Departments
School of Business Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- General Studies
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- Agricultural Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fisheries Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Minerals & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Horticultural Technology
- Crop Production Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
How do buy the post UTME form?
The post UTME form of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti is sold Vai their portal. So, simply,
- Enter https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/#
- Click the ‘Application‘ to generate the application fee invoice.
- Proceed to pay a application fee of N2000
- Come back to the same page to complete you’re registration.
How do I check my polytechnic Ado admission status?
- Enter https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus
- Put in your JAMB reg number
- Click the submit button. You admission will be displayed shortly.