Aside from making the right grades in SSCE, the most important part of your journey for admission is making the cut-off mark of your dream institution.
This will determine whether you should be considered for admission or not. However, in this post, we have discussed the JAMB and departmental cut-off marks of Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji.
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji JAMB Cut-Off Mark
- 1.1 Departmental cut-off mark
- 1.2 About the school
- 1.3 Faculties and Departments
- 1.4 FAQs
- 1.5 Related Topics:
- 1.6 Share this:
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji JAMB Cut-Off Mark
The approved JAMB cut-off mark for candidates seeking for admission into Federal Poly Ile-Oluji is 120. Therefore, candidates who are unable to make this score cannot be admitted.
So, we advise that such candidates re-apply next year, or buy the JAMB change of course/institution form.
Departmental cut-off mark
While you must score 120 in JAMB to be eligible to sit for the Polytechnic’s post UTME, you must also make the aggregate of your chosen department to gain admission.
|4||Electrical Electronics Engineering||140|
About the school
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji is a public polytechnic established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2014. Nonetheless, academic activities took off in the school in November 2015.
It is located in Ile-Oluji town in Ondo State. The mission of the polytechnic is to train individuals in different technical and managerial skills, through quality education and programmes.
Faculties and Departments
Currently, there are just 5 departments and 3 faculties in the school.
School of Management Studies
School of Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
How can I apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME?
To apply for post UTME of the institution,
- Visit the application page
- On the menu tab, click “Start new application“
- Choose ND 1 application form
- Fill the form and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- Generate RRR and proceed to pay the application fee of N2000 at any bank, or with your debit card.
- After pay, return to the application page to complete your registration
How much is their school fees?
- ND 1 pay a total amount of N50,000
- ND 2 pay a total amount of N45,000 per session.
Does Federal Poly Ile-Oluji accept 3rd choice?
No, the school doesn’t accept candidates who chose it as third choice of institution. Therefore, we urge you to change it to your first or second choice.
Do you have any more questions?
If you do, ensure you drop them in the comment section below. And, please share this post if it was helpful to you.