To gain admission into a tertiary institution in Nigeria, you need to successfully pass over some hurdles.
But the truth is that most of these challenges aren’t demanding as you may have perceived it to be.
One of them is making the required cut-off mark of your school. However, this post is for you if you are an aspirant of Federal Polytechnic Ede, and wondering the cut-off of mark their cut-off mark.
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Ede Cut-Off Mark JAMB cut-off mark
- 1.1 Departmental cut-off mark
- 1.2 About
- 1.3 Faculties and Departments
- 1.4 FAQs
- 1.5 Related Topics;
- 1.6 Share this:
Federal Polytechnic Ede Cut-Off Mark JAMB cut-off mark
Candidates seeking admission into Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State must make a minimum of 140 in JAMB to be considered for admission.
Otherwise, candidates can apply for JAMB change of course/institution, and switch to a school where the cut-off mark is lower.
Departmental cut-off mark
The aggregate obtained from your JAMB and post UTME scores will determine whether you’ll be admitted or not.
Here below is the cut-off aggregate of various departments of he polytechnic:
|3||Leisure and Tourism||35.0|
|4||Science Laboratory Technology||47.0|
|6||Nutrition and Dietetics||42.0|
|12||Banking and Finance||42.0|
|14||Office Technology and Management||40.0|
|15||Library and Information Science||44.0|
|21||Survey and geo-informatics||40.0|
|22||Fashion Design & Textile Technology||35.0|
|25||Electrical and Electronic Engineering||41.0|
How is Ede Poly aggregate calculated?
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Also, divide your post UTME score by 2
- Add the products of the operations above, and what you have is your aggregate.
Let’s take for example, Rahmat is an applicant and she scored 180 in JAMB and 40 in post UTME.
Note that Ede Polytechnic post UTME is marked over 100.
So, Rahmat’s aggregate will be:
180/8 = 22.5
40/2 = 20
Aggregate = 22.5 + 20 = 42.5
Federal Polytechnic, Ede (FPE) was established in 1992. It is located in Ede, a town in the preset day Osun State.
Meanwhile, full academic activities started in the school in April 1993, when they began with 847 students.
FPE is a National Diploma and Higher National Diploma awarding institution.
Faculties and Departments
A total of 26 courses are offered across 4 academic faculties in Ede Poly.
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Geological Technology
- Basic Studies
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Science
- General Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Survey and geo-informatics
- Fashion Design & Textile Technology
- Agric and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
How much is Ede Poly school fees?
- Fresh ND 1 students: N30,000
- Repeating ND 1 students: N21,000
- ND 2 students: N19,000
- HND 1: N21,000
- HND 2: N19,000
- Pre-ND: N45,000
How can I apply for Ede post UTME?
- Enter https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/
- Input your name and create a password.
- From the ‘Select Form‘ drop-down menu, select ND screening form
- Click ‘Create Account‘. Go ahead and complete the process, following the prompts and instructions.
How can I check my admission status in Federal Polytechnic Ede?
- Visit https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click ‘Check Admission Status‘
Do you have more questions?
Let’s us know in the comment box below. Please share this post if it was helpful.