The cut-off mark of Federal Polytechnic Mubi has been released. And in this post, we have discussed both the JAMB and departmental categories of this mark.
Moreover, apart from having the right O’Level grades, you must score the required aggregate of your chosen institution, to be admitted.
So, as an applicant you must study hard to reach this mark if truly you want to gain admission. However, such candidates can change their choice of institution to a college of education.
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Mubi JAMB Cut-off mark
- 1.1 Departmental cut-off marks
- 1.2 About the school
- 1.3 Faculties and Departments
- 1.4 FAQs
- 1.5 Related Topics;
- 1.6 Share this:
Federal Polytechnic Mubi JAMB Cut-off mark
Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Mubi as their choice of institution must score from 120 upwards, to stand a chance of admission in the institution.
To that respect, applicants who score less than 120 should not hope for admission.
Departmental cut-off marks
On the flip side, you are not guaranteed admission even when you may have scored 120 or more. You must also score up to the aggregate of your department.
Listed below is the post UTME cut-off mark, with which your admission will be decided:
|1||Architectural Technology||180 and above|
|2||Estate Management Valuation||140 and above|
|3||Environmental Science||140 and above|
|4||Surveying and Geo-informatics||120 and above|
|5||Quantity Surveying||130 and above|
|6||Urban and Regional Planning||120 and above|
|7||Building Technology||130 and above|
|8||Biological Science Technology||120 and above|
|9||Computer Science||150 and above|
|10||Chemical Science Technology||140 and above|
|11||Food Science and Technology||150 and above|
|11||Hospitality Management Technology||130 and above|
|13||Mathematics and Statistics||130 and above|
|14||Nutrition and Dietetics||130 and above|
|15||Science Laboratory Technology||150 and above|
|16||Leisure and Tourism Management||130 and above|
|17||Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology||190 and above|
|18||Mechanical Engineering Technology||190 and above|
|19||Civil Engineering Technology||190 and above|
|20||Computer Engineering Technology||190 and above|
|21||Chemical Engineering Technology||190 and above|
|22||Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology||180 and above|
|23||Agricultural Technology||150 and above|
|24||Animal Health and Production Technology||170 and above|
|25||Accountancy||180 and above|
|26||Business Administration and Management||160 and above|
|27||Legal Studies||180 and above|
|28||Public Administration||150 and above|
|29||Purchasing and Supply||130 and above|
|30||Library and Information Science||130 and above|
|31||Office Technology and Management||130 and above|
About the school
Federal Polytechnic Mubi is a public polytechnic established in 1979 by the Nigerian government. Its location is Mubi town, in Adamawa State.
The school, however, inherited the building of the old Federal School of Arts and Science.
Since this institution has existed for long, it has accumulated some academic infrastructure and facilities that aid the quality of learning:
They have functional engineering workshops, science laboratories with instruments, and library.
Faculties and Departments
The courses offered in Federal Poly Mubi range from science, technology, commerce, engineering, agriculture to management, as you can see from the list below:
School of Environmental SCIENCE and Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management Valuation
- Environmental Science
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
School of Science and Technology
- Biological Science Technology
- Computer Science
- Chemical Science Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Leisure and Tourism Management
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
School of Agricultural Science and Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
School of Business and Management Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Legal Studies
- Public Administration
- Purchasing and Supply
School of Communication and Information Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
How can I get admission into Federal Polytechnic Mubi?
- Apply for JAMB and choose the polytechnic as either your first or second choice of institution.
- Ensure you have at least five O’Level credits, in subjects relevant to your field with English and Mathematics included.
- Score above 120 in JAMB
- Sit for the school’s post UTME screening and score high
- You must not be less than 16 years.
Does Mobi Federal Polytechnic accept third choice?
No. The school only considers candidates who chose it as first or second choice in JAMB.
What is their school fees?
- Acceptance Fee: N10,000
- Sessional fee: N35,000 (Approx.)
Here, I would believe we have answered your questions. But if you have other questions, please drop them in the comment section below.
We will appreciate if you share this post.