First Bank Nigeria started as Bank of British West Africa in 1894, but got its current name in 1979.
By total deposit and gross profits, First Bank is currently the biggest in Nigeria.
Definitely, they have come to this point because of the effort of the scintillating human capital resources in the First Bank business system. These capable hands they recruit when the need be.
If banking is your dream profession, working with the bank can actually expose you to a wide spread experience.
However, we have given you a detailed guide in this article on First Bank recruitment: all you need to know about and how you can apply.
- 1 FIRST BANK RECRUITMENT & APPLICATION PROCESS
- 2 GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME
- 2.1 THE QUALITIES OF BANKERS
- 2.2 HEAD, FINANCIAL AND REGULATORY REPORTING
- 2.3 CRM APPLICATION SUPPORT OFFICER
- 2.4 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 2.5 When will the recruitment start?
- 2.6 CONCLUSION
- 2.7 Share this:
FIRST BANK RECRUITMENT & APPLICATION PROCESS
RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN FIRST BANK
The First Bank has the following job openings:
- Graduate Trainee Programme
- Head, Financial and Regulatory Reporting
- CRM Application Support Officer
GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME
The First Bank Graduate Trainee programme is designed to identify, select, build and develop stream of Next Generation bankers and leaders, a propagation of the Bank’s vision to be the Africa’s first bank.
The selected individuals will be trained for three months, after which they are built into robust bankers.
Requirements for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Only candidates who met the requirements below are eligible to apply for this job. Your application is therefore invalid if you apply when you have not met the requirements.
How to Apply for the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
To apply for the First Bank Trainee programme, you only need to take simple steps as laid out below:
- Visit their official portal at https://firstbankrecruitment.com/ to enter your information.
- Following the end of submission of application is the short-listing successful candidates. Only the successful candidates will be contacted nonetheless for the aptitude test.
- Short-listed candidates are meant to log on to their application portal and print the Aptitude Test Invitation slip.
THE QUALITIES OF BANKERS
If do not have those skills, your dream to be a banker may never see the light of the day. Well, you can take an alternative route which I also gave at the end of the list.
Now, if you are lagging in these qualities, you barely have a solution. But if you can self-train and discipline yourself, you may get a good result.
HEAD, FINANCIAL AND REGULATORY REPORTING
- Applicants should have first degree in the Applied or Social Sciences and Higher Degree or Professional accounting qualifications like ACA, ACCA or others.
- Applicants must have at least 12 years post qualification experience with at least 4 in managerial position.
- Here is a summary of the duty of officers recruited into this position:
- To prepare monthly management and financial reports
- Coordinating both statutory and regulatory audits and other external audits
- To review the daily CBN returns before it is submitted.
- It is his duty to develop, support and maintain all financial accounting systems and to make sure they are in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards. Et cetra.
CRM APPLICATION SUPPORT OFFICER
For the position of the customer relationship management application support, applying candidates are required to meet these requirements below:
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or other related discipline.
- It is required that you have experience in the following: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Case Process Configuration, Power Apps, Power BI, Sale Process Configuration and so on.
You will have the following duties to perform if you are taken into the position of CRM application support officer at First Bank:
- The collection of data on consumer insights with regards to CRM programmes and the business.
- You will ensure the implementation of CRM strategies, programmes, report requirements and list views.
- The provision of central point of contact for all change requests and alterations in the system.
- It is your duty that at all times the data fields are correctly populated.
- They also perform other Help Desk Administrative duties, which are not listed here.
How to Apply for Application Support Officer
To apply for this job position at First Bank, simply submit your application online via the First Bank online recruitment portal: Click Here to Apply.
NOTE: The recruitments are not currently on. They have ended for now. We can keep you updated with information regarding the exercise, if you subscribe to this website.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will the recruitment start?
It has not been made open the date when the First Bank recruitment will start. Nevertheless, stay updated with ever information regarding recruitment by subscribing to this website.
What are the available job opportunities?
To view a list of available positions in First Bank, simply follow this link: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/recruitment/
If you have diligently followed up till this point, you must have gotten all you need to know about the First Bank recruitment.
Meanwhile, you can go ahead to ask your question if you have any. If you don’t, we would also love to hear from you about the quality of information you just got.
Do not forget to bookmark this page or subscribe to this websites; I guess you do not want to miss any update. We will really appreciate it if you share this article within your circle. Thank you.