The major concerns for FUD aspirants should include their school fees and their admission process.
If you are searching for any of these, you need not look any further.
In this article, we have outlined in detail, the school fees and admission guidelines for Federal University, Dutse (FUD).
|Tuition Fee (For foreign Students only)||N100,000|
|Certificate Verification Fee (Fresh students only)||N3000|
|General Studies fees||N3000|
|Sessional Statement of Results||N2000|
|Sports and Games||N2000|
|ID Card (Fresh Students only)||N2500|
|Student Union Benevolent Fund||N500|
|Field Work, SIWES and Teaching Practice (Agric, Science and Medical students)||N4000|
|Laboratory bench (Science students only)||N8000|
|Laboratory bench (Medical students only)||N13,000|
|Student's information booklet (Fresh students)||N2000|
|Medical and Insurance fees||N2000|
|Caution Deposit (Fresh students)||N5000|
|Environmental Management Fee||N1000|
|Faculty||Fresh Students||Returning Students||Returning Students (Final Year)|
|Faculty of Science and Faculty of Agricultural Science||N54,500||N42,000||N47,000|
|Faculty of Art & Social Science and Faculty of Management||N42,500||N30,000||N35,000|
|Faculty of Computing||N48,500||N36,000||N41,000|
|Faculty of Medicine||N59,500||N47,000||N52,000|
Late Registration (Period to be Specified each year): N5,000
Hostel Maintenance Fees: N15,000
|Programme||Fresh Students||Returning Students|
Candidates who wish to gain provisional admission into Federal University, Dutse can do so either through JAMB UTME or Direct entry method.
It is also important you make FUD your first or second choice in JAMB to stand a chance.
Equally worthy of note, is the fact that only those who meet the FUD admission requirements will be granted provisional admission into the institution.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have at least 5 Credit passes in their O’level results (i.e. WASSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). These passes must include English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants must attain an acceptable UTME score in Use of English and three other relevant courses.
- Direct Entry candidates must also have at least two A’ Level passes in their relevant courses.
- Candidates seeking direct entry from polytechnics must also have at least an upper credit pass in their NCE/OND.
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Applicants for the Postgraduate Diploma or Master’s Degree programme must be graduates of any recognised university in Nigeria.
- They must have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 5.0 scale in the relevant courses in their intended field of study.
- M.Phil/PhD applicants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognised University. They must have a CGPA of at least 3.5 on a 5-point scale or 2.5 on a 4-point scale.
How to Apply
- Visit http://sps.fud.edu.ng
- Click ‘Sign up’ to create an account by providing the necessary details
- A payment invoice will come up. Click on ‘Pay now’ to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Pay online or at any bank branch
- After payment, come back to verify your payment by clicking ‘Verify Payment’. Your application ID will be sent to you.
- Login with your Application ID as your username, while filling other spaces as required.
- Upload all required documents, then print your acknowledgement slip. It may be required during admission and registration.