The Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State has released their school fees schedule.
So, if you are an aspirant who’s wondering how much students of the University pay, here is an ultimate answer to your question.
We have also covered the admission requirements of the University. Hence you do not need to look elsewhere.
FUGUSAU School Fees
|Description||Faculties of Arts, Education, Social Sciences and Management||Faculty of Science||Dept. Accounting||Depts. Of Geology and Computer Science|
|Acceptance of Admission||N5000||N5000||N5000||N5000|
|Verification of Credentials||N3000||N3000||N3000||N3000|
|Description||Faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, Education and Management Science||Faculty of Science||Dept. Accounting||Depts. Of Geology and Computer Science|
FUGUS Undergraduate Admission Guidelines
The candidates seeking admission into FUGUS are admitted under two categories: UTME and Direct Entry modes.
However, only the candidates who followed the admission procedures and met the admission requirements that will be considered.
- UTME candidates must make up to the cut-off mark of the University (160 and above).
- Applicants through UTME must do the proper JAMB subject combination as contained in the JAMB brochure.
- Every applicant must possess at least five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. The result must be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess either two A’Level passes in relevant subjects, or OND, HND or NCE.
- Candidates less than 16 years are not eligible for admission.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must purchase either the JAMB UTME form or JAMB Direct Entry form.
They must choose Federal University Gusau as their preferred institution during application.
Visit the University website for more information.