In this post, we have carefully discussed the school fees and admission requirements of the Federal University, Kashare (FUKASHARE).
These subjects are what every serious aspirants want to know.
So, if you really want to play your role well as an admission hunter, you would read this post till the end.
FUKASHARE Undergraduate School Fees
|Description||Fresh Students||Returning Students|
|A'Level Result Verification (DE Candidates only)||N5000||Nil|
|Medical Services Registration||N3000||N3000|
|Total||Direct Entry: N41,000|
Hostel Maintenance: N20,000
Alumni (Final Year): N5000
You can be admitted into FUKASHARE as an undergraduate either through UTME or Direct Entry.
In any case, you must meet certain admission requirements before you’ll be offered provisional admission.
- Candidates must seat for UTME and score a minimum mark as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- Applicants must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in O’Level. The subjects should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Direct entry candidates should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study.
- Holders of HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, or Finance and Banking.
The University offers postgraduate programmes in PGD, Masters, Master of Philosophy, Master of Business and Doctorate degree.
- PGD candidates must possess a minimum of 3rd Class degree from a recognised university in the proposed programme of study.
- PGD candidates could also be holders of professional diploma such as HND or equivalent.
- Masters candidates must have a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower degree of a recognised university in the proposed programme of study.
- MBA candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least a Second Class Lower Division from a recognised university.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in a relevant discipline must have, in addition, a PGD with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 to qualify for admission into Masters programme.
- M.Phil applicants must have a Bachelor’s honour degree from an approved University, with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 are also eligible for M.Phil.
- PhD candidates must be those who have obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy and obtained a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
- A PhD applicant who has obtained the degree of M.Sc must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
How to Apply
- Enter fukashere.edu.ng
- On the navigation menu, click “Postgraduate”
- Read the admission requirements and click the application button below afterwards.
- Create your application profile with your name and email.
- Proceed to pay an application fee of N10,000 using Remita.
- Return to the application page to complete your registration.