As an aspirant of Federal University, Lafia, the details you would want to pay attention to are the school fees and the admission requirements of the University.
Therefore, if you had realised this and now wondering what they are, then I must reassure you that you are on the right page.
Here, we have discussed the school fees of FULAFIA and their admission guidelines.
|Description||100 Level||200 Level||300 Level||400 Level|
|Teaching Practice/Field Trip/SIWES||Nil||Nil||N5000||N5000|
Other fees paid by Undergraduates
Acceptance Fee (Fresh and DE student): N10,000
Turn-it-in Fee (Final Year): N1000
Matriculation fee: N1000
Convocation fee: N2000
Hostel Fee per session for occupants only: N20,000
Alumni Development Levy: N3000
|Description||Academic PhD||Professional PhD||Academic Masters||Professional Masters||All PGD|
|Regulation, Guidelines & Handbook||N4000||N4000||N4000||N4000||N4000|
|Laboratory/Workshop /Field Trip||N5000||N10,000||N5000||N10,000||N10,000|
Other Postgraduate Fees
- Faculty Facility fee: N5000
- Departmental Facility Fee: N5000
- Insurance: N500
- PG Conferences/Seminars: N2000
Candidates who wish to gain provisional admission into Federal University, Lafia have two means of doing so:
- JAMB UTME and,
- Direct entry method
FULAFIA does not accept students who fill them in as a second choice institution. So, it is important you also make them your first choice in JAMB.
It is also important to note that only those who meet the FULAFIA admission requirements will gain admission into the institution.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have at least 5 Credit passes in their O’level results (i.e. WASSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) especially in subjects relevant to their intended course of study. Remember that English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Applicants who wish to study Medicine must score at least 200 in their UTME. Those who wish to study other courses must score at least 170.
- Direct Entry candidates must also have at least two A’level passes in their relevant courses.
- Candidates seeking direct entry from polytechnics must have at least an upper credit pass in their ND/OND.
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Applicants for the PGD must be graduates of any recognised university in Nigeria.
- PGD applicants could also have Upper Credit passes in the relevant courses for HND holders and at least lower credit passes with up to 5 years relevant field experience.
- Master’s Degree applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree certificates from recognised institutions with a minimum 2nd class lower division.
- M.Phil/PhD applicants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognised University.
- They must have a CGPA of at least 3.5 on a 5-point scale or an average score of 55%.
How to Apply
- Applicants are to visit https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to create an account for free
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₦15,000 via Remita
- After making the payment, you can return to complete your application by filling in the necessary details.
NOTE! All payments MUST be initiated on the FULAFIA SPGS portal.