An important enquiry you must make regarding your institution of choice is not just you can gain admission. Knowing the school fees is also important.
Therefore, if you are applying to FUNAAB, in this post, you will learn the school fees and admission guidelines of the University.
FUNAAB School Fees
|College of Biological Sciences||N32, 000||N1, 100|
|College of Physical Science||N32, 000||N1, 100|
|College of Agriculture and Rural Development||N32, 000||N1, 100|
|College of Food Science and Human Ecology||N32, 000||N1, 100|
|College of Environmental Management||N32, 000||N1, 100|
|College of Plant Science||N32, 000||N1, 100|
|College of Animal Science and Livestock Production||N32, 000||N1, 100|
|College of Natural Sciences||N32, 000||N1, 100|
|College of Engineering||N42, 000||N1, 350|
|College of Veterinary Medicine||N42, 000||N1, 350|
|Faculty||(200 Level) Amount||Processing Fee||(300 Level) Amount||Processing Fee|
|College of Biological Sciences||N20, 250||N800||N18, 250||N750|
|College of Physical Science||N20, 250||N800||N18, 250||N750|
|College of Agriculture and Rural Development||N20, 250||N800||N18, 250||N750|
|College of Food Science and Human Ecology||N20, 250||N800||N18, 250||N750|
|College of Environmental Management||N20, 250||N800||N18, 250||N750|
|College of Plant Science||N20, 250||N800||N18, 250||N750|
|College of Animal Science and Livestock Production||N20, 250||N800||N18, 250||N750|
|College of Natural Sciences||N20, 250||N800||N18, 250||N750|
|College of Engineering||N30, 250||N1, 050||N28, 250||N1000|
|College of Veterinary Medicine||N30, 2500||N1, 050||N28, 250||N1000|
PGD (Full-time): N121, 825 – N131, 825
PGD (Part-time): N126, 825 – N136, 825
PhD (Full-time): N130, 175
PhD (Part-time): N136, 175
MBA: N166, 825 – N175, 000
MEMP (professional): N136,825 – N145,175
MICT: N176, 075 – N184, 425
Junior Research Fellow: N91,825.00 – N95,325.00
FUNAAB Admission Guidelines
FUNAAB welcomes applications for both their undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
However, interested applicants must fulfil all the admission requirements set by the school.
Application for an undergraduate programme begins with the JAMB registration or buying the JAMB Direct Entry Form.
- Apply for JAMB choosing FUNAAB as your first institution of choice.
- Purchase the University’s post UTME form and seat for the test.
- Score the cut-off mark of your desired course.
- Possess at least five (5) O’Level credits with English and Mathematics included, in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Ensure you do the proper JAMB subject combination for your course.
Direct Entry Requirements
In addition to the UTME requirements above, DE candidates should:
- Possess two ‘A’ level credit passes in subjects relevant for your aspired course.
- Have NCE or ND (Upper Credit) in a related field from a recognised institution is also accepted.
- Candidates must be first degree holders in a relevant discipline from any recognised University.
- All applicants must satisfy basic UTME requirements for Bachelor’s degree.
- Holders of HND with Upper Credit and above could also apply.
Master’s Degree Requirements
- Master’s Degree candidates must be graduates of FUNAAB or any other University recognised by the Senate.
- Candidates shall normally have obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree in a relevant field.
- Candidates for the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme must have obtained a Master’s degree from FUNAAB or its equivalent from any other University recognised by the Senate.
- Applicants who have one year Master’s Degree are expected to undergo a conversion examination after the first session before proceeding to a PhD programme.
Candidates for academic Masters and PhD programmes shall be required to submit a research proposal along with their application forms.
They may also be required to interact (in oral or written form) with their respective Departments before admission.
How to Apply
- Log on to the FUNAAB Postgraduate application page.
- Click ‘Generate Invoice‘
- Sign up as a new student. Do not bother about matric number since you do not have one yet.
- Fill other required fields and proceed to generate the payment invoice
- Pay with the RRR code at any bank or with your ATM
- Come back to the same page and click the ‘Application Form‘. Fill the application and submit.