Do you wonder how you would gain admission into FUPRE?
Or is it how much they pay as school fees?
For whichever you question is, one thing is assured: In this post, you will learn all about the school fees of FUPRE and their admission guidelines.
FUPRE School Fees
|Items||New Students||Returning Students|
|National Health Insurance (TISHIP)||N2000||N2000|
|Laboratory/Workshop Practical Fee||N10,000||N5000|
Pre-Degree: N97, 000
Foundation Programme: N230, 350
Centre for Safety Education Fees
|Items||National Diploma||Postgraduate Diploma (Full-time)||Postgraduate Diploma (Part-time)|
|Professional Body Registration||N20,000||N20,000||N20,000|
|Student Registration Fee||N3000||N6000||N7000|
Graduate & Undergraduate Transcript: N10,000
Multiple Transcript: N7,000 per copy
Late Registration of Courses: N10,000
Sessional Retrospective Course Registration: N10,000
Verification of Result/Certificate (WES/Companies): N10,000
Certificate of English Proficiency: N5,000
Attestation of Studentship: N5,000
Letter of Recommendation: N5,000
Intra-University Transfer: N10,000
Inter-University Transfer: N100,000
Convocation Fee: N15,000
FUPRE Admission Guidelines
- Interested applicants must apply through UTME body and score 180 and above.
- Applicants must also have a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects with English and Mathematics included, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- UTME candidates must do the proper JAMB subject combination for their target course of study.
- Direct entry candidates must have two A’ Level passes in Mathematics and Chemistry.
The University invites qualified candidates to apply for their postgraduate programmes.
They offer PGD, M.Sc/M. Eng and PhD in Science and Engineering related courses.
- Candidates for PGD should have Bachelor’s degree from FUPRE, or any other recognised with a minimum of Pass degree in the relevant Science discipline.
- PGD candidates could also be holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved institution, who possess a minimum of Upper Credit.
- Master’s degree candidates must be Bachelor degree holders from FUPRE, or any other recognised University, with a minimum of Second Class degree (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
- Also, M.Sc/M.Eng candidates could have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 on a 5.0 scale in their PGD programme from a recognised institution.
- Candidates for Ph.D programme must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 on a 5.0 scale.
- Every In addition, candidates must have demonstrable evidence of intellectual capacity, maturity, effective decision making and problem solving ability.
How to Apply
The application for FUPRE postgraduate programme is carried out online.
Every aspirant is expected to pay an application/processing fee of N15, 000.
However, you application is invalid if you apply without transcript.
For more information on how to proceed with the application enter www.pg.fupre.edu.ng