It is great to be banker, or just work for a financial institution. So if your dream is to work with GT Bank, it is great you are here.
In this post, I have brought you the various recruitment opportunities available at the Guarantee Trust Bank, Nigeria.
You will learn all the requirements needed from eligible applicants and how you can apply.
There are also answers to those questions you may be asking about the GTBank recruitment.
Guaranty Trust Bank as one of the strongest commercial banks in Nigeria, records billions of Naira annually in as their income. This has come about due to the capable human capital resources in their circle.
As such, they seek and recruit capable hands which will boost the match for the top, whenever the need arises.
- 1 RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AT GTBANK
- 1.1 GRADUATE RECRUITMENT
- 1.2 How to Apply for the GTBank Personal Banking Officer
- 1.3 OND INTERNSHIP
- 1.4 How to Apply for GTBank OND Internship
- 1.5 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1.6 CONCLUSION
- 1.7 Share this:
RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AT GTBANK
There are various recruitment opportunities available at the Guaranty Trust Bank:
- GTBank Graduate
- GTBank Internship Programme
The GT Bank graduate recruitment is an opportunity available to only graduates who have completed their compulsory 1 year Youth Service. The available positions are these:
1. Personal Banking Officer
If you are recruited as a personal banking officer, below is an overview of what your duties will be:
- To create wealth through developing and implementing sound marketing strategies.
- To help personal banking clients build and manage their portfolio.
- To get personalized services across to personalized clients.
- To maintain existing business clients and get prospects and to cross sell products to them.
- To exceptionally drive service delivery of various internal stakeholders to meet the needs of the customers.
Required Skills for the Position of a Personal Banking Officer:
You are required to have the following skills to properly fit in the position of Personal Banking Officer at GTBank:
- The skill of negotiation and persuasion
- Cutting edge communication ability and business writing proficiency
- The skill of marketing and selling of products
- Skills in credit structuring and analysis.
- Competency in portfolio and asset management.
- Competent in managing personal banking relationship
- The ability to develop marketing strategies
- The ability to do financial and business advisory
Required Qualifications for the position of Personal Banking Officer:
These are the qualifications needed from interested applicants for this position:
- It is required that applicants have 1 to 3 years of banking experience, especially as it relates to personal banking and the provision of financial advisory.
- You must be a graduate with at least second class lower division in any discipline.
- Applicants should have the O’ Level certificate, with a minimum of 5 credits of which English and Mathematics are included.
- It is mandatory that applicants have completed their compulsory 1 year NYSC
How to Apply for the GTBank Personal Banking Officer
To apply for the position of GT Bank Personal Banking Officer, you simply need to submit your application online.
- Visit the recruitment portal. Click here to apply
- Fill your details in the online application form.
- Submit and print out your referee form and the application acknowledgement slip.
- You are required to fill the guarantor form and bring it to the screening center, after your name has been shortlisted.
2. Cyber Security Analyst or Penetration Tester
If you are recruited at GTBank as a cyber security analyst/ penetration tester, your job will be the following:
- To conduct application security or penetration test to the GTBank internal and external web, mobile and web services applications by joining a dynamic team of world-class security experts.
- To properly understand the risk involved with security vulnerability and devices ways to make sure there are no lapses in any cyber security measures.
Skills Needed from Applicants for this Position
- The ability to conduct vulnerability assessment and perform code reviews and penetration test on web or mobile application technologies, APIs, platforms and languages to detect flaws that could cause exploits by malicious attackers.
- Good knowledge of web and network related protocols and technologies
- Great scripting skills, for example: Javacript, Python, Perl, Shell Script et cetra.
- You should have an expert-level skill in at least three of the following: Authentication and Security Protocols, Application Architecture, General Information Security , Security Engineering, Application Session Management, Common Communication Protocols, Mobile Frameworks, Single Sign-on technologies, Exploit Automation Platforms, Applied Cryptography and RESTful Web Services.
- Critical thinking ability in different situations.
- Skills in scanning for vulnerability in applications, either for web or mobile.
The Qualifications Needed for this Position
Applicants must meet either of these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or Information Technology.
- Applicants should have either of the following certificates: CCIE, OSCP, CEH, GWAPT, CISM, CISSP
- A work experience of 1 to 3 years
- Applicants must have completed their compulsory 1 year NYSC
To apply for the GTBank Cyber Security Analyst, please follow the same method as described above. The difference in step comes when you make the selection of the job you are applying for.
NOTE: The exercise is currently not on. However, disregard sites saying the recruitment is on. Nonetheless, when the exercise start, it will be published on GTBank official website. You can also subscribe to this website to stay updated.
GTBank in view to expose students to industrial atmosphere takes OND graduates for the compulsory one year Industrial Training.
Skills Needed from Interested Applicants:
Interested applicants are required to have the following skills:
- They must have excellent communication skills
- Applicants should have basic numerical skills
- Applicants must be smart and open minded, ready to learn.
Requirements for OND Internship:
- Applicants must provide 1 year industrial attachment letter from the school
- O’ Level certificate
- Certificate of birth, recognized by the National Population Commission
- An authentic student identity card.
- Duly filled Guarantor’s form
How to Apply for GTBank OND Internship
The application for the GTBank OND internship is done online. Interested candidates are required to log on to application website and fill their details.
NOTE: You must know that this position opens when the need to take IT students arises in the institution. At the time of publishing this article, the OND internship recruitment is not ongoing. To stay updated, do subscribe to this website.
THE QUALITIES OF GOOD BANKERS
Before we get into the requirements and how you can apply for the GTBank recruitment, you must understand first of all the quality of individuals needed for the job. Bankers must have the following skills or qualities:
If you deficient of these qualities, it is advisable you find some other profession other than banking. You also have an option of improving or acquiring them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will recruitment start?
GTBank recruitment starts whenever the arises that they should recruit staff. Meanwhile, the official starting date has not been announced. To make sure you do not miss anything, do subscribe to this website.
What are the disciplines?
Every discipline can be recruited for GTBank job as far as you meet the required skills. But in the areas where professionalism is needed, professionals are recruited.
If you have read up till this point, I believe you have got all you need to know about the GTBank recruitment. If at all you have questions to ask, do not hesitate to out it through; we are ready to give you answers.
Do not forget we update this website as soon as update arises. To stay updated, bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter.