Are you in search of or wondering how you can get hold of some Junior WAEC past questions to help you get prepared for the exam? If you answer is Yes, then you are on the right page.
In this post, we have carefully discussed all you need to know about the Junior WAEC/BECE past questions and made them available for you in PDF, so that you can download into your device and study at your own leisure and pace.
One of the most trusted techniques in passing any exam is studying past questions. It helps you envisage or learn what to expect in the actual exam. Studying past questions will also give you insight of how questions are asked from different topics in a subject.
Now let us get on with the topic,
DOWNLOAD BECE/JUNIOR WAEC PAST QUESTIONS
From research, we found a handful of useful junior WAEC past questions that you might like to get your hands on. Here below are the ones we found on different subjects:
Junior WAEC Past Question in Civic Education
1. Which of the following is an acceptable societal value?
A. Honesty B. Merriment
C. Praise singing
D. Family planning
2. Which of the following is an effective way of resolving inter-communal conflict?
3. When there is a dispute in a community, members should
A. be indifferent to the issue.
B. Cooperate with others.
C. Leave the community entirely.
D. Be resolute to their cause.
4. Community development projects can best be achieved if the people are
5. Which of the following is a major problem of the Nigerian Civil Service?
B. Red tapism
6. The civic obligation of a citizen includes
A. Political Socialization.
B. Political Participation.
C. Engaging in family planning.
D. Engaging in business ventures.
7. The following are goals of citizenship education except
A. Preparing learners for leadership.
B. Developing appropriate attitude in the learners.
C. Creating job opportunities.
D. Providing social amenities.
8. HIV/AIDS is spread mainly through
A. Indiscriminate sexual intercourse.
B. Kissing and hugging.
C. Sharing toiletries with victims.
D. Handshake with victims.
9. People living with HIV/AIDS could be assisted by
A. Isolating them.
B. Showing them love.
C. Blaming them.
D. Avoiding them.
10. Which of the following does not promote national consciousness?
A. Respect for the symbols and identities of the country
B. Promotion of people’s culture and tradition
C. Appropriate use of the mass media
D. Inappropriate use of state property
11. Modern countries adopt rule of law in order to make
A. Lawyers independent.
B. The law supreme.
C. The judiciary part of legislature.
D. laws in parliament.
12. The habit of obeying traffic regulations helps the individual to
A. Report late at work.
B. Avoid unnecessary accident.
C. Be lazy at work.
D. use unauthorized route.
13. Which of the following roles should a responsible parent perform?
A. Sending the children to hawk on the street
B. Instilling in children appropriate values and attitude
C. Encouraging early marriage
D. Showing favour to a particular child
14. A challenge facing the protection of human rights in Nigeria is
A. Absence of public complaints commission.
B. Failure of leaders to promote rule of law.
C. Independence of the judiciary.
D. Press freedom
15. Election is a key pillar of democracy because it helps to
A. Determine the legitimacy of government.
B. Unite the country against external aggression
C. Create goodwill and unity among political parties.
D. Identify the richest political party in Nigeria.
Civic Education Theory Questions
1. (i) What is citizenship education?
(ii) Identify four roles of citizenship education.
2. (i) What is inter-communal conflict?
(ii) Highlight four ways of resolving inter-communal conflicts in Nigeria.
3. In what five ways can the legislature contribute to the development of democracy in Nigeria?
4. (i) Define democracy.
(ii) State four ways of promoting democracy in Nigeria.
5. (i) Explain the term Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).
(ii) State four reasons for the introduction of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).
APPS TO STUDY JUNIOR WAEC PAST QUESTIONS
Developers have also developed mobile apps on which you can practice the BECE past questions. Therefore, you can get on it as an alternative to study the Junior WAEC past questions. Let us find out such apps:
2020 BECE/JUNIOR WAEC PRACTICE BY TESTDRILLER
This app a great one with which you can practice the Junior WAEC past questions smoothly. Different BECE subjects are covered by the app with past questions updated up till 2019.
To enjoy this app and answer more number of questions, you will need activation PIN. Without the activation PIN, you can only answer 5 questions per subject. The cost of the activation PIN is N1500.
If you feel it will be of great help you, why not give it a try.
THE IMPORTANCE OF STUDYING PAST QUESTION
You could be wondering if it is really worth it to study past questions. Yes is an answer, if you must be reassured about it. Now let me take you through some importance or advantages of studying with past questions:
- It helps you know how questions are asked
- With past questions, you will know the type and number of questions you are expecting in the real exam.
- Studying past questions will boost your confidence, which is very important in passing any exam.
- Past question gets you ready for an actual exam.
- Sometimes, questions from the past years are repeated. When you have studied past questions, you easily identify these repeated questions and answer them easily.
I will assume that you have come all the way from the beginning up to this point. Hence, I believe with these Junior WAEC or BECE past questions, you can now go ahead and study with reference.
Meanwhile, if you have any question or suggestion, perhaps a contribution, please do well to leave it in the comment box. If this post was helpful, do well to share it and do not forget to stay updated for updates and scholarship alerts.