As an enthusiast of Michael Okpara University, some of the things you might want to find out are how you can get into the university, and how much students pay.
That is why in this post, you will learn all about the school fees and admission guidelines of MOUAU.
We hope it helps you seal your decision for the university.
MOUAU School Fees
Acceptance Fee: N50, 000
Other Charges: N61, 000
|Faculty||SIWES Students||Final Year||Other Years|
|CEET/COLPAS/ COLNAS,CASE, CAFST||N51, 000||N56, 500||N50, 000|
|COLMAS/CASAP/CCSS/CAERSE/CNREM||N49, 00||N54, 500||N48, 000|
|CVM||Nil||N58, 500||N52, 000|
Hostel Fee (Optional)
New Hostel: N50, 000
Old Hostel: N10, 000
Candidates seeking admission into 100 level must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be at least 16 years because it is the minimum age for admission.
- Apply for JAMB and choose the university as your first choice of institution.
- A candidate must also have an acceptable score in JAMB, or a Diploma, NCE with at least lower credit.
- The candidate should at least possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at the SSCE or equivalent obtained at not more than 2 sittings in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
The B. Agriculture programme requires five credit passes in O’Level. The subjects must include Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
Therefore, every applicant must have attempted Physics and Mathematics at O’Level.
- DE admission is based on a combination of O’Level results with OND (Distinction/Credit), HND (Credit), NCE (Double Major) at Credit or Merit level.
- Only candidates with distinction in ND, HND, or Credit level in NCE may be admitted into the 200 level. However, candidates with Credit in ND, or Merit in NCE may be admitted into the 100 level.
- Holders of HND certificates may be admitted into the 300 level except for the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine programme.
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture offers PGD Masters and Doctorate Degree programmes on the postgraduate level.
Candidates who are admitted are ones who possess the requisite qualification for their intended course of study at the time of submitting their completed application forms.
- Candidates shall be holders of third class Honours Bachelor’s degree of MOUAU or other institutions recognised by the University’s Senate.
- Applicants can also be the holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND) at the Distinction or Upper credit level or equivalent certificate of other institutions recognised by the University’s Senate.
- Candidates must be graduates of MOUAU or other recognised Universities who have obtained the approved Bachelor degree with at least second class Honours or its equivalent.
- Applicants who possess Third class Honours degree of recognized universities and at least an Upper Credit in Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field are eligible
- Candidates who possess the HND with at least a credit from recognised institutions, plus credit at the Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field from a recognised institution are also eligible.
- Candidates must be graduates of MOUAU or other recognised universities who have obtained a first-class at the Bachelor’s degree, or a Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines with a CGPA of at least 3.5 on a 5.0 scale, or 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply MOUAU
- To apply, visit www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the “Post Graduate Application” button.
- Fill the form correctly and submit.
- Get your Postgraduate Application PIN(PAN) and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Go to the PG School to pick a manual file.
PG Application Documents
The following files will be attached to the manually filled form you will obtain in the PG School Room F2 or F6.
- O’Level Certificate.
- Degree Certificates.
- Official Transcript of your Academic work.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Reference forms (duly signed by at least two academic lecturers).
- Professional Certificate obtained (Maximum of 4).