I guess you chose or about to choose Nigeria Maritime University as your preferred institution.
One thing that should ring in every aspirant’s head is not just how to gain admission into the university, but also how much their students pay.
However, here we have carefully discussed all you would want to know about the school fees of NMU and their admission requirements.
Nigerian Maritime University School Fees
|Description of Charges||New Students||Returning Students|
|Student ID Card||N2000||0.00|
Hostel Maintenance: N20,000
Deferment of Admission: N10,000
Change of Course (Non refundable): N20,000
Inter-Faculty Transfer: N20,000
Regularization of Jamb Admission: N10,000
Late Registration (Per Week): N1,000
Add & Drop Courses: N2,000
Professional Fees for Applied Geology etc.: N10,000
I.D. Card Replacement: N1,000
NMU Admission Guidelines
The University currently runs only undergraduate programmes.
Therefore interested applicants must go through either JAMB UTME or Direct Entry.
- Applicants must posses five (5) credits passes in O’Level in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- UTME candidates must make an acceptable score in JAMB (not less than 180).
- Applicants must do the right subject combination in JAMB, as stated in the JAMB brochure
- Direct entry candidates must have at least two A’Level passes in relevant subjects.
- Candidates with a minimum of upper credit or its equivalent in NCE, OND and HND are eligible for Direct Entry.
- Candidates less than 16 years will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must apply for JAMB UTME or JAMB direct entry, as the case may be.
You must also choose NMU as their preferred university.
For more information on NMU direct entry form, visit the University website.