The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is (NSCDC) a Nigerian paramilitary agency charged with the duty of providing measures to tackle threats, attack and any form of disaster on the nation or her citizens.
If your aspiration is to join this body and put the Nigerian security at the forefront, then go on.
In this post you will learn how to apply for the NSCDC job, the requirements, rank structure and salaries. Without further ado;
- 1 THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NIGERIAN CIVIL DEFENCE RECRUITMENT
- 2 THE RANK STRUCTURE
THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NIGERIAN CIVIL DEFENCE RECRUITMENT
Your eligibility to participate in the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment is valid if you meet the following requirements:
HOW TO APPLY
The application for Civil Defence job is done online. Follow these steps below to apply:
- Enter the NSCDC recruitment portal viz https://www.cdfpd.careers
- Select from the list of vacancies which of the positions you want to occupy. You must meet the minimum requirement for any position you chose.
- Now fill the application form and upload the needed documents.
- Submit after application.
You are advised to always check your email for any update. It will be a primary means of communicating to applicants.
THE RANK STRUCTURE
With the rank of the Nigeria Civil Defence before, you will be able to understand what your rank in the system will be.
- Corps Assistant III, level 3
- Corps Assistant II, level 4
- Corps Assistant I, level 5
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre, level 6
- Inspectorate Cadre, level 7
- SIC, level 8
- PIC, level 9
- Assistant Chief Inspectorate Cadre, level 10
- Deputy Chief Inspectorate Cadre, level 11
- Chief Inspectorate Cadre, level 12
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II, level 8
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I, level 9
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre, level 10
- Superintendent Cadre, level 11
- Chief Superintendent Cadre, level 12
- Assistant Commander, level 13
- Deputy Commander, level 14
- Chief Commander, level 15
- Assistant Commander General, level 16
- Deputy Commander General, level 17
- Commander General, level 18
The entry level for graduates into the Civil Defence Corps is level 8 ie the Superintendent Cadre rank. While HND holders enter in Grade level 7 ie the Inspectorate Cadre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many months is the training?
The duration of civil defence training is not certain, but a source that can be trusted says it is between 5 to 6 months.
How much is the form?
The application form for civil defence is filled online via https://www.cdfipd.careers/ and it is TOTALLY FREE.
What is the official website ?
The official website of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is www.nscdc.gov.ng. But recruitment is done through the civil defence, fire service and prison service common recruitment portal which is https://www.cdfipd.careers/
What is the highest rank ?
The highest rank in the Nigeria Civil Defence is the Commander General (CG). The entry level for degree holders is the level 8 which is the Assistant Superintendent Cadre rank or the SIC rank; HND holders enter at Inspectorate Cadre rank.
Who is the Commandant General Commandant of the Corp?
The current Commandant General of the corps is Mr. Abdullahi Muhammadu.