Have you been wondering what the P-YES program is or how you can be recruited into it so that you will enjoy all the benefits that comes with it?
You are actually on the right page if that is your case.
In this very post, you will learn everything about the program, how you can apply, the requirements you need to apply and the benefits.
In conclusion, we would take down some daunting questions about the agency by giving them the best answers.
REQUIREMENTS FOR P-YES RECRUITMENT
Your interest in the program is not a factor that will determine if you will absorbed into the program. You must meet some requirements before you are taken. These requirements are below listed.
The job is open for both graduates and non-graduates. Therefore, you must also possess a minimum of the academic requirements below:
- Applicants under the graduate category must have their degree or HND certificate. They should also possess their NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Graduate applicants must also have NYSC number.
- Applicants under the non-graduate must have SSCE, NECO or NABTEB certificate.
- You will need a CV in the application process.
- Applicants should an active email address.
HOW TO APPLY P-YES RECRUITMENT
To apply for the program, you have to follow these application processes:
APPLICATION SELECTION PROCESS
- After the submission of the application form, you will write a test.
- If you come out successful in the test, you will be enlisted for the program.
- You will get a congratulatory message when you are selected for the program. The message will bear a link with which you can search the local government you will go for your physical verification.
- You are required to go to the local government attached to your name for your physical verification.
The entire application process and selection process is entirely free. You can also apply offline if you do not like the online application process. You can obtain the form at Youth and Students Affairs, 5th Floor, Wing B Phase 1, Federal Secretariat Complex, Central Business District Abuja.
- You will be entitled to monthly stipends.
- You will acquire entrepreneurial and some employment skills
- You will be awarded national skills acquisition certificate.
- During the course of the program, a computer device will be given you as an aid for getting necessary program information.
P-YES stands for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme. It is an empowerment program designed and empowered by the Federal Government of Nigeria to empower Nigerian youths in various skills in different various categories.
The categories of empowerment are: Agriculture, ICT and Mobile Money, Fashion, Catering and Technical Acquisition.
This empowerment was initiated in a bid to build a production economy and not just a consuming one and develop and support the Micro, Small and Medium Scale enterprises (MSMEs).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I login my profile?
- Enter https://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/login with your device
- Type in your phone number which you used for the registration and the password you created your account with in their peculiar fields. Then click the ‘Login’ button to log onto your profile.
When will the recruitment start?
The P-YES opening date and closing date ofexercise is not known to us. Nevertheless, we can keep you updated with the latest news.
Is the agency only for graduates?
No, as an empowerment program it is open to both graduates and non-graduates. There are different categories of programs for each qualification.