Banking is a one of the few professions that confers a gentleness shrouded with prestige on individuals. It is however a dream of many to become a banker, or just work with a financial institution.
You are not making a wrong choice if your dream is to work with a bank like the UBA.
In this article, we have brought you in its best form, all you should know about
The qualities of a good banker, the various positions available, the requirements you need to apply for the positions and how to apply for them have been covered.
We have also answered important questions frequently asked about the UBA recruitment.
The bank is one of the leading financial institutions in Africa, operating in 20 African countries.
The bank also has offices at London, Paris and New York. The today’s United Bank for Africa (UBA) started as the British and French Bank Limited (BFB) in 1949.
- 1 AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- 2 ENTRY LEVEL RECRUITMENT
- 3 GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT
- 4 HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- 5 THE QUALITIES OF BANKERS
- 6 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 7 CONCLUSION
- 8 Share this:
Since you are interested in UBA recruitment, here below are the available positions for which you can apply:
- UBA Entry Level
- UBA Graduate Trainee
- HR Business Partner
ENTRY LEVEL RECRUITMENT
Only the candidates that have met the requirements below are invited to submit application for the UBA Entry Level recruitment:
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND in any discipline
- The allowed age limit for applicants under this category is the maximum of 27 years.
Competence and Skills
- You should have a sound selling skill.
- Great interpersonal skill is also looked out for in you.
- Applicants must be individuals who have high level of integrity.
- A cutting-edge written and spoken communication skill is what you must have.
- You must be an individual who pays attention to details
- You must be quick and accurate in processing your assignments
How to apply for this position
To apply for this position, you simply need to go to the page and submit your application. Click Here to Apply.
GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT
If you are looking at taking a career in the banking industry, this could be a good side to turn. But you must be result oriented, detailed and technology savvy.
- Like the former, applicants should have a minimum of OND certificate, with lower credit in any discipline or Bachelor’s degree with second class lower in any discipline.
- The allowed age limit for applicants remains a maximum of 27 years.
Applicants should be competent in the following skills:
- The skills of marketing and selling
- Speaking and writing communication skills
- A sound interpersonal relationship skill
- You should be an individual who pays attention to details
- You must be someone who is focused, self motivated and result oriented.
- You should have the skill of fast and accurate processing of assignments.
- You must also have provable resounding personal integrity.
How to apply for UBA Graduate Trainee Programme
To apply for the UBA Graduate Trainee programme, you will simply need to submit your application via the UBA online application portal. Click here to apply.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The Functions of the HR Business Partner
When serving in this position, you are required to be performing the following duties:
- To co-ordinate and participate in the recruitment process of UBA, to fill vacant positions in the bank.
- To counsel and support the Bank’s staff on HR policies, processes and practice as he ensure the resolution of conflicts among the staff.
- To initiate and drive change management programmes, which must be to the growth of the bank.
- To ensure the accurate and timely update of the Bank’s staff records and reporting.
- To achieve business outcomes by recruiting and developing talented professionals through partnership with various Business Heads
How to Apply for the Position of HR Business Partner
You can apply for this position by submitting your application on the via the application portal: Click Here to Apply.
NOTE: None of these UBA recruitment above discussed is currently ongoing at the point of publishing this article. Disregard any information saying otherwise.
Nonetheless, the recruitment will open again when the need arises. To stay updated with information about the recruitment, do subscribe to this website, or you can bookmark it.
THE QUALITIES OF BANKERS
From the immediate paragraph you can understand that the UBA is bank that has achieved great feats. This is because they recruit and retain the best human capital resources into their system.
However, to make your dream of becoming a successful banker at UBA or any other bank come through, you must possess certain characteristics, which will make you stand out among equals. These qualities I have below given you:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will the recruitment start
UBA as a bank recruits qualified candidates when the need be. Currently the recruitment has not started. To make sure you do not miss any information, do subscribe to this website.
Having got to this point in our discussion, I believe you have learnt all you should know about the UBA recruitment. Do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any.
Remember that we will always update this page. So to keep in touch with these updates and catch every employment opportunity, subscribe this website or bookmark it.