Maybe you are interested in gaining admission into UNICAL.
Or, are you just inquisitive?
The truth is: you want to know the school fees of UNICAL, and how you gain admission into the University.
Well, in this post, you will have it all. So read on carefully to find out.
UNICAL School Fees
|Nature of Students||Freshers||Returning Students||Final Year Students|
|MB Bch Students||43,250||39,500||42,750|
|Acceptance Fees - Fresh Students||25,000|
|Faculty/Programme||New Students (Full-time)||New Students (Part-time)||Returning Students (Full-time)||Returning Students (Part-time)||Africans (New/Returning)|
|Arts, Education, & Social Sciences||91,300||81,300||87,800||77,800||181,300/179,300|
|Agriculture, Basic Medical Sciences, & Sciences||94,300||84,300||91,800||81,800||184,300/181,800|
|Law, & Management Science||94,300||79,300||91,800||76,800||179,300/176,800|
Postgraduate Diploma: N91, 300 – N91, 800
- Acceptance Fee: N25, 000
- Portal Charge: N3, 500
UNICAL Admission Guidelines
UNICAL welcomes candidates seeking admission into both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to apply at UNICAL.
However, you must follow the application procedures and meet the requirements for any category you are going for.
The application for undergraduate studies starts from buying JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry forms (depending on the qualifications you have).
Applicants will therefore meet the following criteria:
- Have at least five (5) O’Level credits in which English Language and Mathematics are included.
- UTME candidates should choose the University as their first choice of institution.
- UTME candidates must score the required cut-off marks.
- In addition to the O’Level requirement above, DE candidates must have either OND, NCE or HND from a recognised institution.
University of Calabar offer PGD, Masters and PhD programmes across the faculties in the University.
The following requirements must be met by every candidates who is interested in the programmes:
- PGD candidates should have a minimum CGPA of 1.5 on 5.0 scale.
- Applicants for Master’s Degree must have a minimum degree CGPA of 3.0 on 5.0 scale or 2.75 on 4.0 scale.
- Candidates seeking PhD admission must have acquired at least 3.0 on 4.0 scale in their Masters.
- The results presented by candidates must be from a recognised institution.
Mode of Application
Before you will be allowed access to the application page, you are to pay an application fee of N25, 000 via the E-Tranzact platform.
Log on to UNICAL PG School admission page to begin your application.