It is a huge opportunity to work with a bank in Nigeria, especially ones like the Union Bank, Nigeria (UBN). Not to dwell much on their elegant sartorial look, which of course is an integral part of the job, but the exposure these bankers get.
The good pay accompanied with exposure to various opportunities to explore life are some of the reasons individuals are lured to the banking job.
These are great things to love. But you should be aware that behind every success is a pile of years of hard work. In essence, banking job is demanding more than you see from the outside, but it will push you beyond your limits.
You will learn from this post, all you need to know about the Union Bank recruitment: how to apply for the various available positions and the requirements you need to meet. Also answered at the end are some important questions you may have.
ABOUT UNION BANK
Union Bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria, which has been operating since 1917. The bank is listed in the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) as UBN. In that same year, shareholders equity was also estimated to be US$ 851 million. The thirteen-member board of directors of the bank is chaired by Cyril Akporuere Odu, with Emeka Emuwa serving as the Chief Executive Officer of the Bank.
According to a 2018 record, the Union Bank, Nigeria had a total asset value of US$ 4.1 billion. Union Bank was listed as the 556th and 14 largest bank in the world and Africa respectively, in the year 2009.
THE QUALITIES OF A GOOD BANKER
Banking is a job that requires immense professionalism. As such, bankers must have certain qualities that will help them deliver quality services to their various customers.
Being recruited by the Union Bank, it is expected you have these qualities or you are open minded to accept positive changes.
RECRUITMENT POSITIONS IN UNION BANK
- Union Bank Management Trainee Program recruitment.
- Union Bank Behavioral Analyst recruitment.
- Union Bank Team Lead, Retail Portfolio Management.
UNION BANK MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME
If you are ready to work with professionals and like minds, and challenge to status quo to drive positive change and growth, then this Union Bank recruitment opportunity is for you.
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the Union Bank Management Trainee Programme, do submit your application via the recruitment portal. Click Here to Apply.
BEHAVIORAL ANALYST AT UNION BANK
To be eligible for this Union Bank job, you must be a graduate having B.Sc, BA or HND.
If you are recruited as a Behavioral Analyst at Union Bank, here are what your duties will be:
- You will analyze data to help drive business.
- You will assist in Budget Process for the Branches
- You will coordinate MPR sessions for the branches
- It is your job to ensure the accurate Account Officers Scorecard.
- You will assist in the preparation of quarterly scorecards
- You will be responsible for reviewing performance report issued by Finance
- It is your duty to ensure that the Relationship Managers performance are done; Achievement vs Budget.
How to Apply for Behavioral Analyst in Union Bank
You will simply need to make your application online, if you are interested in the Union Bank’s Behavioral Analyst position.
To apply for this job, Click Here
UNION BANK TEAM LEAD, RETAIL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Those eligible for this Union Bank recruitment opportunity are graduates, who have at least Second Class Lower from any accredited university.
Details of the job
If you are recruited for this Union Bank position, you will serve through performing the following duties:
- You will lead the development, maintenance and adjustment of credit policies and fraud prevention activities and ensure that the target plans against loss are met.
- You will ensure that risk strategy are in constant alignment with business plan
- You will head the Retail Credit Committee meetings and coordinate the activities of the committee secretariat.
- You are to drive the development of high performance retail credit risk analysts.
- It is your duty to ensure the operational execution of the credit policies and fraud prevention activities, by efficiently liaising with IT and Retail Loan Factory.
- You will support the development of collection of strategies for the growth of the Bank.
How to Apply
The application for the position of Union Bank Team Lead, Retail Portfolio Management is made online. To apply for this Union Bank recruitment opportunity, Click Here.
NOTE: The recruitment into these various positions is currently closed. However to stay updated with information regarding Union Bank recruitment, do subscribe to this website.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will Union Bank recruitment start?
The Union Bank recruitment exercise is done by the Bank whenever the needs to recruit officers arise. The recruitment update can come any time. To stay in touch and not lose any information regarding the recruitment, do subscribe to this website.
What is the Union Bank’s official recruitment portal?
The Union Bank of Nigeria performs there recruitment through third parties like LinkedIn and Jobberman. In order to make sure you get the right link for the job application, do ensure that you are redirected from the Bank’s official website: www.unionabankng.com
What is the Union Bank recruitment process?
The processes involved in the Union Bank recruitment are:
- Submission of application
- Invitation for aptitude test
- Series of interview
- Training on the job
If you have read up till this point, I want to believe you have got all you should know about the Union Bank recruitment. Should you have any question or enquires to make, do not hesitate to use the comment section.
Again, this website is updated as soon as new updates arise. To stay updated and be connected with every recruitment opportunity, do subscribe to this website or simply bookmark it.
Thank you for coming by; we will appreciate if you share this article in your social circles.