Are you an aspirant of Nnamdi Azikiwe University? Do you wonder how much you would pay when you finally gain admission?
If yes, in this post, you will learn the school fees and admission guidelines of the institution in detail.
NAU is a federal university located in Awka, the capital city of Anambra State. It was established in 1991.
It has become one of the most popular universities among aspirants; a great choice for you.
UNIZIK School Fees
The University has not recently made the school fees students pay public. However, we have done some research and found figures that possibly represent what students pay.
Nonetheless, there might be slight differences with the actual amount.
Acceptance Fee: N16, 500
Freshers: N60, 000 to N70, 000
Returning Students: 200 level upwards pays between N20, 000 to N25, 000.
Tuition Fee: N60, 000
Lab. and Workshop Fee: N20, 000
Library Fee: N23, 500
File/ID Fee: N10, 700
Elective charges Fee: N10, 500
NHIS Fee: N2, 500
M. Sc Certificate verification Fee: N4, 000
PhD Certificate verification Fee: N6, 000
Total fees for M. Sc: N113, 200
Total fees for PhD: N115, 200
UNIZIK Admission Guidelines
- Choose the University as your first choice of institution during JAMB registration.
- Ensure you do the proper JAMB subject combination.
- Apply for University’s post UTME screening exercise, and score the cut-off mark of your chosen course.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’Level credits in relevant subjects (English and Mathematics included) in not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants must not be less than 16 years old.
- Direct entry candidates must possess either of OND, HND or NCE in a relevant programme from UNIZIK or any other recognised university.
- Direct entry applicants must also meet the O’ Level requirements for their course.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University welcomes applications from interested candidates into different postgraduate programmes including PGD, Masters, and Doctorate Degree.
However, every candidate must meet all the required criteria.
- Applicants must possess at least 5 O’Level credits (English and Mathematics included) in not more than two sittings.
- Interested candidates must have graduated with a degree or HND from UNIZIK or any other recognised institution.
You will only be admitted for a PGD programme in NAU if you are either:
- A graduate from a recognised university and have obtained a minimum of 1.51 CGPA on a 5.0 scale. Or,
- An HND holder who has graduated from a recognised polytechnic or monotechnic.
- Applicants must be graduates from approved universities, and who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 5.0 scale, or 60% (if you are from a university that does not grade by CGPA).
- Candidates can also hold Postgraduate Diploma from recognised institutions, with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.0 scale.
- Applicants of PhD programme must be graduates from approved universities, who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study and has a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.0 scale, or a minimum of 60% (for universities that do not grade on CGPA).
How to Apply
To apply, log on to portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate, and create an application account.
You’ll pay an application fee of N11, 000 after which you are allowed to complete the registration.
Contact UNIZIK postgraduate school at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.