It is a good time you get a decent job. Of course you do not have to work you ass out and yet, you can barely feed yourself or your family. In this well articulated post, you will learn about Workforce recruitment:
- What workforce is
- The available positions
- How you can schedule a free consultation with the agency and get job quickly
And some other necessary things you must know about the organization.
WHAT IS WORKFORCE?
Workforce, to begin with, is a human resource agency that is determined to recruit the right people for organizations. The agency also design and execute graduate recruitment project, in order to attract young talents into businesses. They achieve this through by leveraging on assessment and development centre methodology.
However, Workforce agency opens recruitment opportunities for qualified candidates at different levels, depending on the opportunities available.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS FOR WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT
A foremost commercial bank in Nigeria is recruiting qualified candidates through the Workforce portal.
- Assist customers to process transactions like deposit, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints and answering questions from customers.
- Inform customers about bank products and services
- To accurately track, record, report and store information relating to transactions, bank supplies and customers.
- To maintain and balance cash drawers and reconciliation discrepancies
- To package cash and roll coins in the form the will be kept in the bank’s vault or drawers.
- To handle currency, transactions and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- To generate reports from using software to track bank information.
- To follow all the bank’s financial and security regulations and procedures.
- A minimum of OND/NCE in any field
- Applicants must not be more than 27 years
- Training on Cash Handling and On-the-job may be required.
- Applicants must have exceptional time management
- Applicants must display high level of accountability, efficiency and accuracy
- Interested candidates must also have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Candidates must have the knowledge of MS Office applications especial MS Word and Excel.
Job Application Method:
To apply for the position of a Teller in the bank, kindly fill the Google form: https://forms.gle/UKVcbzwJu3kmgtmm7
The Workforce Group also wants to recruit secretaries for trusted firms in Lagos. Find below the job description and requirements.
- To arrange and confirm appointments
- To organize internal and external events
- To maintain the firm’s database
- To handle incoming mails and other materials or documents
- To verbally or in written form communicate to answer inquires and provide the necessary information.
- To take minutes and also type and distribute them
- To implement and maintain office systems
- To maintain schedules and calendars
- To prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- To liaison with external and internal contacts.
- The secretary will organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements.
You need to have the following requirements in order to apply for this job:
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years
- You must hold HND/B.Sc in a relevant course of study.
- You must have good interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be smart and very resourceful
- You must be good at MS Office packages
- You must have the strong ability to handle work pressure
- Applicants should consist of candidates who are done with their NYSC.
- You should also have 1 to 3 years experience in Secretarial, Personal Assistance or administrative functions.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for this available job position from Workforce should submit their application via this link: https://forms.gle/npLV37fJ96d2xYkn8
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
A client of Workforce Group is in need of qualified candidates to fill the role of a Business Development Officer. The job location is Lagos.
- To evaluate loan applications and documentation by validating credit worthiness of applicants.
- To improve loan application and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements
- To reject applications for loan by explaining the deficiencies in application
- To conduct preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- To analyze the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for businesses and homes
- To advice applicants for loans on the type of loan to apply and the necessary information or requirements they need to provide.
- To build good relationships with customers, outside business contacts and the company’s stakeholders.
- To develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- To negotiate timelines and budgets
To apply for this job and stand a chance of being recruited, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a B. Sc holder in relevant disciplines
- You should have 2 to 4 year experience in sales/business development from commercial or micro finance banks
- Applicants must have good communication and presentation skills
How to apply:
Kindly submit your application for this job, following this link: https://forms.gle/t4NwYJzN2BDP2xWx8
HOW TO SCHEDULE FREE CONSULTATION
In case you want to talk with Workforce, considering their services, all you need to do is schedule a free consultation session with the agency.
By meeting them personally or physically, you may have an edge during recruitment exercises (considering your qualifications and capabilities).
Follow this guideline to schedule a consultation with Workforce:
- Log on to Workforce Group consultation portal at https://workforcegroup.com/schedule-a-consultation/
- In the form, enter your name and company email (or your personal email)
- Enter your phone number and your organization’s name
- Tap the Job Role to display the drop-down menu of the job role you are interested in. Choose “Others” if the job is not listed.
- From the next drop-down menu, choose the service you want to the agency to render to you.
Keep to the set date and make sure you are there on time.
Workforce Group Company Address
Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Gbagada-Oworonshoki Expressway, Lagos.
Having come to this end, I am certain you have not only learnt about the Workforce recruitment, but you have also learnt much about the agency.
Kindly bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter so that we will keep you updated on job opportunities you may like to take advantage of.